Participating in competitions is not an obligation.
Participating in a competition demands the strict respect of the following conditions:
- The players will be able to choose one of the predefined time slots in the limit of the spaces available in each slot, the starts will be staggered by ascending order of handicaps.
- Requests for a specific start time will not be allowed.
- Any participant who is not a member of the Club must present their F.F.G. licence for the year underway and a medical certificate or, for non-French participants, their up-to-date handicap record.
- The competitors must present themselves to the starter at the latest 5 minutes before their start time.
- Arriving up to 5 minutes late incurs a 2-shot penalty.
- During all paired competitions, the participants start from yellow and red markers.
- Registration for Sunday competitions closes at midday on Saturday.
- If competitors cancel their participation after the online publishing of the start times they will be forbidden from participating in the following official competition.
- After Saturday evening, any absence will mean that the competitor concerned will be forbidden from participating in the following 2 official competitions (or the day before or two days before for weekday competitions).
- Any round that exceeds the time limit for completing the 18 holes, set by the Sporting Committee, incurs a 2-shot penalty.
- During the prize giving ceremony, any prize winners who are absent miss their chance to be attributed their prize. For team competitions, the team must be represented by at least one of its members.
A medical certificate is mandatory in order to participate in the Club’s official competitions. A minimum handicap of 36.5 is required.
The Sporting Committee reserves the right to change the competition dates, to cancel them or to modify the conditions.
Don’t forget that a last minute absence is disrespectful to the other competitors and could disturb the smooth running of the competition.