12/16/2016 - Events
Photography exhibition Paul Brouillard
At the Club du Mont d'Arbois from 19th December 2016 to 22 April 2017
"The mountains brought me to photography. It is by living special moments though the shows which nature offers us, that I developed my passion for photography. Most of my images and landscapes, composing with present elements when the mirror of my camera and my perspective are aligning. " Paul Brouillard
- Bleu glacial, panorama seen from the Lac Blanc at 5.35am on a summer’s morning. This image is the result of the first light projected on the mountain range in the morning.
- Nuit étoilée, A clear sky, thousand of stars and the Mont-Blanc mountain range lit up by the full moon in the middle of the night.
- Réflexion, Le lac des Chéserys offering a beautiful reflection of the Aiguille Verte et des Drus.
- Vice versa, Horizontal symmetry between the sky and the water landscape from the lac blanc. (Aiguille du Chardonnet, Aiguille Verte, les Drus, les grandes Jorasses, Aiguilles de Chamonix...)
- Cycliste sur le pont des Amours (cyclist on the pont des Amours): Snowy morning in Annecy where the only people venturing out in the cold are those who are daring enough to do so.
- Sommets enneigés: This photograph of the Aiguilles de Warens is highlighted by the white, snowy day, the snowfall of this winter’s day providing a contrast between the sky and the earth.
- The old lady: Snapshot taken on the spur of the moment at the shores of the lac d'Annecy
- Quiétude crépusculaire: this image was taken in the early evening, at sunset, a view of the Mont-Blanc mountain range and the breathtaking colours that highlight this magnificent panorama.