The Mont d'Arbois golf course will be opened for the first 9 holes on Saturday 17th May !
Steve Muller and his team have been able to work on the course since mid-April.
This means that the Mont d’Arbois golf course will be opened in two stages:
- Opening for the first 9 holes on Saturday 17th May
- Opening for all 18 holes from Saturday 31st May
Various improvements and expenditure have been planned for this season to continue to improve the quality of the course and its services:
Money will be spent on major equipment (new state-of-the-art lawn-mower for the green, vehicles, green aerator…).
Changes to the course
- The greens at holes n°6 and n°7 will be made bigger ,
- Work will be carried out to improve the planimetry and surface quality of the approaches for a better game,
- Continuation of bunker improvement : more sand will be added and drainage carried out
- Professional landscapers will continue pruning on and around the course
- Beginning of May: renovation of areas damaged by snow canons on the last 9 holes
New bag room organisation managed by Mont d’Arbois Sports.
Work to upgrade the property has been started.
Last but not least, implementation of a permanent caddy master, Franck Massonneau, from the moment the golf course opens.